Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bane from Batman Autographed by Tony Santiago

Bane - the villain in Batman

Autographed by the Artist Tony Santiago

I bought this at MegaCon 2013 in Orlando, Florida where he autographed it for me.  I also bought the 'Bane' picture too.  They were both blank white on the back, so I added some stamps (one about fear and one of a robber) and mailed them to my PO Box to make postcards out of them.  

to see more of his work visit .. (and visit his store)...

- - - - - - -

Bane is a fictional character, a supervillain who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. The character's origin was in Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1 (January 1993), and was created by Chuck Dixon, Doug Moench, and Graham Nolan. Bane has been one of Batman's more physically and intellectually powerful foes. He is often credited for being the only villain to have "Broken The Bat". 

No comments:

Post a Comment